Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Do You Consider The Best Source Of Traffic When It Comes To Your Website?Is It Subscribers?

If you are an internet marketer or simply online trying to make money you should have figured out by now that it will take visitors or traffic to be successful. Not only does it just take traffic, it takes targeted traffic in order for people to consider buying anything from you. Even when there is targeted traffic coming to your site, your product or content must be what a person is looking for.

The question I have for you on this blog post is, what is your best source of traffic coming from and is it beneficial. I've come to understand over the past year that this question is important. When I first started out 2 years ago, I read a lot of blogs and looked at a lot of youtube videos trying to come up with the best strategy for my website.

While studying youtube and different blogs, I saw a trend. It seem everyone was talking about getting as many subscribers as you possibly can to get great traffic. After I got convinced to do this, I build up a nice size subscriber audience. I should be set now, right? Well that's what I thought. It seem like as my audience was building my traffic was decreasing. I didn't understand it. My website provided good content for my niche, so what was the problem.

After a couple days of thinking about it, I started performing another study. I was subscribed to a lot of blogs myself and I found something very interesting about myself. I found that out of 60 blogs I was subscribed to, I was only reading 2 of them regularly. It wasn't that the other blogs were bad, after a few weeks I just stopped reading a lot of them. So what was different about the 2 blogs I were reading compared to the others. I found out that I was not going to their site each time because I got an email about a new post. I was actually typing in their domain name or site name to read their articles.

So, even though subscribers are a great source of traffic, are you able to maintain that audience, or are your articles getting lost in the many emails people are receiving everyday. Most people subscribe basically because of 1 article or video.If you can keep that connection with your articles, your potential to make good money will be great. However, you should find other ways such as SEO traffic to help build and keep your momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment