Wednesday, August 7, 2013

There Is Only 1 Way To Make Money Online With Website Whether You Are An Amateur Or Guru

It doesn't matter if you are an experienced person on the internet, or someone who is just starting out, there is only one way that you can make money online with a website or blog.

For amateurs, hearing all the hype about how much money you can make from different services, whether that be Google Adsense, Amazon, or selling your own product, gets your blood to rushing and before you know it you are giving it a shot. Now, there is nothing wrong with that except, if you have no strategy or concept of what you're doing it will be all for nothing.

There is only 1 logical way of how to earn money online, and if the gurus of the internet don't have it, they will look as though they are the amateurs.

The key to success online is simple,TRAFFIC(visitors).You can have the best website, the best product, or you could have been on the internet for 10 years, if your website is not getting traffic to it, there is no way you can make money online.

So for all the beginners who are looking to make money online, you only need to ask yourself 1 question. How can I get visitors to my website? This and only this is the life blood to any site.So before you do anything, first study how to get traffic to websites instead of how to make money online.

Without the traffic there is no money.When I first started, I was reading a lot of articles on how to make money. All those success stories made me believe I could just jump right in and start making money. I started blogging and applied for Amazon and Adsense. When I got accepted to them both I put both on my blog.

Two weeks past. Two months past.Six months past and I was at about 2 views a day.How was I going to make all this money if only 2 people were visiting my site? Well that's just it, I couldn't!

Once I became more focused on how to get traffic and  started building an audience, that is when I started making money online.

So,if you're serious about making money, read on different techniques to drive traffic to website and slowly the money will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment